Welcome to our webpage, like old days on our website today we have found a new job opportunity for our daily website readers. Read complete details of this new government job vacancy. On this website we will give detailed information on the latest job opportunity in Ministry of Defence 2023 Jobs Apply Online.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Apply Online Details
The Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence is looking for young, talented, and qualified Pakistani nationals to hire for the absent seats (Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 | MOD Jobs Online Employment Form).
Pakistani citizens searching for Federal Government Jobs or Defence Ministry Jobs should open this link and read the details of current openings announced by the Government of Pakistan at the Defence Ministry.
As per the details in the advertisement, applicants from any corner of Pakistan can get this employment. Boys and Girls both are applicable to fill the vacant seats. Persons with disabilities, Minorities (Non-Muslims), and Females Quotas are described in the vacancy notice.
|Posted on:||18th April, 2023|
|Job Location:||All Pakistan|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Last Date:||03 May,2023|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BE, MS, BS|
Defence Ministry is hiring Online Applications to recruit young, qualified, and dynamic individuals for Military Lands & Cantonments Departments, National Aerospace Science & Technology Park NASTP, and Defence Division Rawalpindi.
MOD has announced careers as HPC Cluster Manager, Senior Software Engineer, Scientific Officer, HPC Engineer, Traffic Control Operator, HPC Cluster Admin, UAS Operator, Assistant (BPS-15), Steno Typist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and Farash (BPS-01).
Regional Quotas are also distributed and listed in the advertisement per Federal Government Rules. Candidates living in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK can apply. They must reach the eligibility terms & conditions.
Per the described eligibility criteria, applicants with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, BE, BS, MS, and Bachelor’s Degrees are eligible for employment. Skills requirements are posted in the advertisements.
All posts will be recruited under Civil Servant Act 1973 (as amended occasionally), and the rules made thereunder. Appointments for the above-said posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
All vacancies are on a Regular Basis, and selected candidates will be appointed on a probation period of one year under the rules. Government servants may apply through the proper procedures.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes Buddhist Community – 3 Years
- Released of Retired Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan – 15 Years
- Government servants and contract employees who completed two years of continuous Government Services on the closing date for receipt of applications – 10 Years
- Widow, son, or daughter of deceased civil servants who dies during service – 5 Years
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- HPC Cluster Admin
- HPC Cluster Manager
- HPC Engineer
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Scientific Officer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Traffic Control Operator
- UAS Operator
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11)
How to Apply ?
For MOD Jobs at National Aerospace Science & Technology Park NASTP:
- Candidates may also submit online applications through NJP at www.njp.gov.pk.
- NASTP will receive online applications through prescribed links till 3rd May 2023.
For MOD Defence Division Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Recruitment of Defence Division will receive online applications through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- The NJP Online Applications deadline is 24th April 2023.
For Ministry of Defence MLC Department Jobs:
- Desired individuals may forward their CVs with recent photographs and verified copies of supporting documents.
- CVs should be submitted to the Assistant Director General (HR – Section), MLC Department, Pak Secretariat – II, Opposite Health Ways, Murree Road Saddar, Rawalpindi Cantt.
- The application procedure must be completed before 28th April 2023.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Advertisement